Saturday, October 23, 2010

Flea at SCAPE* New Building!

Photos up for grabs.
Sorry to those that I can't do due to time restrain.
Appointments made will be fulfilled this Sat! :)
Only managed to take this few pics.
Tagged me in FB if I missed out ur pretty nails! :)
Zebra Prints for Jasmine(:
My Supporter since I started.
Classic French for Joacquim.
I think she's falling in love with her nails. (:
Pretty Nail Stickers for a sexy young girl.
Hot pink is in trend!
It looks better in real. (:
Gold/Brown Cross French.
Ferrero Rocher is what the pretty named her nails.
LOL!
Brown Gold Glitter Gradual French!
My "KIASU" Booth!
hahaha.
Scared nobody notice so I printed them BIG! XD

1 comment:

  1. I like the lolita nails!!! When are you free??? I wanna fix up an appt with you. = D

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete