Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Week Pretty Nails ^_^

Glitter Pink Cross French

Lovely Nude Shade from OPI - Tickle My Francey


Gradual Purple with Flower

Dripping Wet Paint Nails



Pink/Black Corset with Blings


Hot Pink Zebra Prints


Glittery Snow


Pink French Tips



Hot Pink Pokey


Green Pokey


Konad Design ^_^





Cross Blue French

I sincerely apologise for those who waited really long
despite having appointment booked. =/
But i still hope that u girls love the designs. :)
I will be taking a short break this week.
You can still ring me up for appointments if I'm available I will still accept ^_^
To catch me in flea markets, stay tune.
Will be updating for CNY booking of appointment soon.
If you're interested do leave me an email so that I could sort out the dates for you
and to avoid the lesser crowd for better service :)
If you wanna have a house invite for me to go over do let me know earlier!


No comments:

Post a Comment