Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fleas Fleas and more flea market adventures!

Hello! I'm back to fleaing on Saturdays.
But there will be something different this time round.
I won't be taking Scape Bazaar anymore as the crowd failed me badly ytd.
 
I have took quite a no. of fleas this month.
Upcoming next week I will be at Public Garden "Every Little Thing"
at City Square Mall Basement Fountain.
Then the following week at Flea Party at Lucky Plaza Level 6 by For Flea Sake (awesome organisers)
 
I hope to see some familiar faces around.
And of course, I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
Feel free to email me if you have queries for timeslots or where I will be at.
 
There's something I would like to share.
Previously the email that I have been using has been hacked and there's no way to retrieve it.
So if you have emailed me for appointments previously and there's no reply
 please double checked if it's the correct email you sent to. :)

I'm in the midst of preparing some new designs and new promotions!
Stay tuned!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment