Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Male Manicure Nailart


Are you a metrosexual like Don?
If yes, check out his male manicure nailart done by me!
 

 
 
{Photo credits: Don}
 
Recently, I started a new service for males - Men Classic Manicure.
It consists of buffing, shaping of nails, cuticle trimming & cleaning.
Don is more outgoing and he would like to have not only cuticles and clean nails.
But FUNKY COOL NAILART ON HIS NAILS!!
 
He requested for a set of nailart and tadah!
After a few hours of brainstorming and googling....
(pssst: i did homework one ok! haha ;p)
I came up with this set of nails.
 
Love my nailart?
Wanna customise?
Wanna be different?
Email me for bookings now! myntefingers@hotmail.sg
I finally made it to not only do nailart for ladies but for gentlemen too!
YAYS! happy for my progress and hopes for more!
Let's SWAG together yea? HEHE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment