Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 30 : Inspired by a tutorial






Day 30 : Inspired by a tutorial

Nail Polishes Used:
OPI Black Onyx
Michelle Nail Color (Neon colours)
Essie Matte Topcoat

I was browsing through Youtube for an inspiring tutorial and I saw this dripping paint nailart.
This tutorial is done by cutepolish and she has got alot of other simple tutorials too.
She did it on a matte nude base but I wanted something louder so I choose black and matte it.
Then I applied the neon colours on with the help of a dotting tool.
You can check out the tutorial on Youtube too.

I was deciding between this and the newspaper nails.
But I have done the newspaper one before so I choose this!
I like how the matte base brings out the neon paints like they are really dripping.
What about you? Do you like them too? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment